It is our goal to provide you with the best solution for shipping your merchandise. Shipping and handling charges are based on the weight, dimensions, quantity of products ordered and delivery location. Where we can, we will get you a better quote for the larger sized, or heavier weighted, or higher quantity orders.
Areas that are not serviced by regular ground mail will receive an e-mail quotation with shipping options and rates.
Please note, some orders will require a separate shipping quote depending on the size and weight of the order.
Most products will ship within 2-7 days from our plant. Should there be a delay, you will be contacted via email regarding your order and when to expect the order to leave our docks. Regular orders are shipped by standard ground service.
Tracking Your Order
A tracking number, along with a direct link to track your shipment, will be sent in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
Please note: Tracking numbers are not available for international shipments.
International orders are billed in CDN funds.Shipping and handling charges for international orders are based on the destination country and the total weight of the order. We will be more than happy to review your order and send you an e-mail with shipping charges and expected delivery times for the shipping methods available.
Please note: the prices we quote might not include any customs or duty charges applicable to your order.
Returning an Item
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, just return your purchase within 14 days by ground mail. We will refund your order, should the product remain undamaged, uncut or unaltered. House of Fine Carpentry reserves the right to determine the state of the product being returned.
Returns can also be processed at our retail store location.
Special order items such as hardware and adhesives are final sales.
The following applies when shipping by UPS in Small Packages:
• Information in the "Bill To" or "Ship To" fields must be correct as delays and charges are incurred for wrong addresses to re direct the packages.
• At the drivers discretion, your packages will be left at the shipping address; if not, they will make three attempts then notify you where to pick up your packages.
• The driver does not bring the packages inside for you. You will have be able to carry the packages in yourself or have someone there to assist you.
• Inspect your packages once they arrive for any damaged or missing product. If you have any discrepancies please make note of it and call us directly.
• For damages, you will be required to take digital photographs of the outer boxes and product inside. DO NOT REFUSE THE SHIPMENT. If you refuse the shipment you will be held liable for a 20% restocking fee. Note: Do not throw away or discard of any damaged product.
• Damage Claims
Inspect the condition of your package as soon as it arrives. If you notice any damage, bring it to the attention of the driver. Do not Refuse the shipment (see Returns section). All damage claims must be made within 10 days to allow us to meet the courier's deadline for reimbursement. Damage claims brought to our attention after this period cannot be considered. Please take digital images of the outer package and the product showing damage on both boxes and pieces. You may email these directly to email@example.com.
More Questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org